- TO- DO LIST: Eisenhower Institute Panel ~ Power Play: Changing the Landscape of American Energy Policy
- You are tired, you’re in the library, your homework is endless, and it’s only Tuesday. You need a break.
- You are looking for alternative form of energy.
- Valentine’s Day is over………. BE A VALENTINE FOR THE EARTH AND LEARN ABOUT HOW TO MAKE THE EARTH HAPPY!
- Alternative energy will make you 🙂
- We are in the midst of The Race to the White House. Let’s find learn more about what our presidential candidates think about energy policy.
- Meet our distinguished panelists!
7.1 Allyson Anderson Book
Mrs. Anderson Book is the Associate Director of Strategic Engagement of the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE) at the Department of the Interior. She also currently serves as an adjunct professor and Energy Scholar at Georgetown University’s Science in the Public Interest Program.
7.2. Nicolas Loris
Nicolas (Nick) Loris, an economist, focuses on energy, environmental and regulatory issues as the Herbert and Joyce Morgan fellow at The Heritage Foundation. He serves as a senior policy analyst in Heritage’s Roe Institute for Economic Policy Studies.
7.25 Watch as Nick Loris debates Bill Nye the Science Guy!
7.3. Eric Hass
Eric Hass is the Hydrothermal Program Manager for the U.S. Department of Energy Geothermal Technologies Office.
7.4. Mark Szybist
Mark Szybist is an attorney who advocates for clean energy in Pennsylvania, working to promote policies that will reduce global warming, create good jobs, and ensure environmental justice. Currently, his focus is on implementation of the Clean Power Plan.
8. Finally, join ERIC MILLER and HENRY KLIMOWICZ, leaders of this panel!
Eric Miller ’16 Henry Klimowicz ’16
As always, we still like IKE!
Reporting was contributed by Lynn Hatcher, a Junior at Gettysburg College and a journalist on the Eisenhower Institute Campus Communications team